Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 1: 20 of My Favorite Things

I have decided to accept a 30 day blog challenge, commenting on a different topic daily. Never blogged before, so wish me luck!


These are in no particular order

1. Spending time with my nephew- He gives me hope for my  cob-webbed ovaries :) He's an AWESOME kid!

2. Hugs from my Boston Terrier- much better than her kisses (her breath smells like a zombie catfish)

3. Popeyes chicken-I'm convinced they season it with crack. JK. No, actually I'm not ;)

4. My church-For the first time in my life I actually desire to be there, and truly miss it when I'm not there. It's nice to know that I have gotten close enough to God to miss Him and being around His people (well, most of His people-bc we all know not everybody in church got church in them-ijs)

5. Meteor showers-they give me goosebumps. I feel at one with God and the Universe whenever I observe them. They remind me of how infinite and infinitesimal God's awesome creations are.

6.  True Blood

7. Talking to my mom-she keeps me centered. I am so grateful and blessed to still have her in my life

8. Playing Taboo...its my fave game!

9. Playing with my makeup-especially eye shadow! I love experimenting with different colors and looks. It actually lowers my stress level.

10. FISHING! It is so relaxing, yet so exhilarating when you actually catch them

11. Getting massages from my cats! Making biscuits should be a full time job for them!

12. Watching videos about natural hair. It's addictive.

13.  Puppy breath-not to be confused with dog breath (see #2)

14. My orange cat-he is Dennis the Menace in feline form-even the dog is afraid of him! As I was typing this, he walked up to me, and took his paw and tried to remove my glasses from my face. Really?!

15. Movies! Movies! Movies! Netflix is my BFF (ok, only until someone comes out with a cheaper plan)! TV sucks because of the commercials! I refuse to get cable, as my TV only comes on a few hours a week.

16. Air hockey

17. Big Bang Theory. Bazinga! Need I say more? 

18. Snow crab legs

19. Anything related to Zombies-except for zombie catfish breath!

20. Karaoke...Miss Celie...I's feels like sangin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment